Decatur closures today
But it’s still very, very icy out and you should be careful if you decide to drive.
Yoder said the following events-offices have been cancelled or closed:
– Decatur Recreation Center is closed today
– Decatur Municipal Court is closed tonight. Please call 678-553-6655 to reschedule your hearing.
– City Hall is operating with very limited staff.
– The Design, Environment and Construction division of Public Works is closed today, as all staff that made it into work are focused on clearing roads, etc.
– Tonight’s Town Hall meeting (“Review of the 2014 General Assembly Legislative Session”) hosted by state Rep. Rahn Mayo, state Rep. Howard Mosby and state Rep. Mary Margaret Oliver is cancelled. It will be rescheduled at a future date.