Decatur’s Clean-Up days begin in March
The City of Decatur’s 2017 Clean-Up days are starting on Saturdays in March and will extend through Saturdays in June. Items must be on the curb by 7:30 a.m. and will be picked up by 3:30 p.m.
This year’s schedule can be found here: http://thedecaturminute.com/2017/02/06/2017-neighborhood-clean-up-days/.
[adsanity id=34994 align=aligncenter /]
One time per year, Decatur designates a few days “to help residents dispose of bulky items that don’t easily fit into Pay-As-You-Throw bags.”
The following items are accepted:
- Yard trimmings
- Building materials (not from the work of private contractors)
- Appliances (not containing Freon)
- Trash that won’t fit into pay-as-you-throw (PAYT) bags
The following items are not accepted:
- Stone, rocks, or concrete
- Motor vehicle batteries or parts
If you have any further questions, contact Sean Woodson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-377-5571.
[adsanity id=34584 align=aligncenter /]