Tucker Day Photo Exhibit and Contest accepting submissions through May 1Flyer provided to Decaturish
[adsanity id=40988 align=aligncenter /]
The Tucker Day Photo Exhibit and Contest is open to submissions until 5 p.m. on May 1.
Anyone who “lives, works or plays” in Tucker can enter to win $50 for first place, $30 for second place, or $20 for third place.
Submissions are free of cost, and photographers must be 12 years or older to enter. Each person is allowed an entry of one digital photo.
Below is a list of the contest guidelines:
– Photos should reflect the theme Inside Tucker
– Only the first 100 photos received will be eligible for entry
– Photos need to be 300 DPI and cropped for 8X10
– There are no time restraints for when the photo was taken
– The photographer must be the author of the photo submitted in her/his name and must be the
– Photographers consent to the free and unlicensed use of their photo entry by the Tucker Civic
[adsanity_group num_ads=1 num_columns=1 group_ids=2447 /]
[adsanity id=40749 align=aligncenter /]
Send in your submission to [email protected] by 5 p.m. on May 1. Photographers names and an optional short artist statement/biography should be included as well.
According to a recent press release, “the statements of the three winners will be shared when results are announced on Tucker Day.”
Winners will be decided on Tucker Day by People’s Choice Award voting at the Tucker Civic Association booth. Each submission will be printed by Hunt Digital Imaging for display.
A recent press release reminds photographers that Tucker Day is “a family-friendly event” and “organizers reserve the right to withhold any entries deemed inappropriate for the exhibit.”
For more information about Tucker Day, check out the Facebook event page by clicking here.
Here’s the complete list of contest rules:
[adsanity id=32721 align=aligncenter /]
[adsanity id=38509 align=aligncenter /]