Avondale Estates looking for community stakeholders for Art CouncilPhoto obtained via the city of Avondale Estates website.
The Avondale Estates Art Council is currently accepting applications for community stakeholders to “bring a variety of strengths and skills in the startup phase of council development.”
The Art Council is looking to start by shaping a mission and objectives for arts in Avondale.
It’s recommended that those applying include examples of any of the following in their application:
– Professional Arts Organization Experience with demonstrated ability to bring both financial and human resources to bear on behalf of an organization.
– Experience working with successful teams. Awareness of personal strengths and the ability to work with various personalities, leadership styles, and interests other than one’s own.
– Startup, entrepreneurial experience with demonstrated ability in overcoming barriers with limited resources.
– Experience in the development of an organizational strategic plan, vision, mission values and objectives with a framework for execution.
– Community Development and experience crafting community initiatives.
You can access the application by visiting:
Completed applications can be dropped off at City Hall, located at 21 North Avondale Plaza.