Avondale Estates looking for community stakeholders for Art CouncilPhoto obtained via the city of Avondale Estates website.
[adsanity id=”40988″ align=”aligncenter” /]
The Avondale Estates Art Council is currently accepting applications for community stakeholders to “bring a variety of strengths and skills in the startup phase of council development.”
The Art Council is looking to start by shaping a mission and objectives for arts in Avondale.
It’s recommended that those applying include examples of any of the following in their application:
– Professional Arts Organization Experience with demonstrated ability to bring both financial and human resources to bear on behalf of an organization.
– Experience working with successful teams. Awareness of personal strengths and the ability to work with various personalities, leadership styles, and interests other than one’s own.
– Startup, entrepreneurial experience with demonstrated ability in overcoming barriers with limited resources.
– Experience in the development of an organizational strategic plan, vision, mission values and objectives with a framework for execution.
– Community Development and experience crafting community initiatives.
You can access the application by visiting:
Completed applications can be dropped off at City Hall, located at 21 North Avondale Plaza.
[adsanity_group num_ads=1 num_columns=1 group_ids=2447 /]
[adsanity id=39827 align=aligncenter /]
[adsanity id=32721 align=aligncenter /]
[adsanity id=33719 align=aligncenter /]