DeKalb County announces trash collection schedule for Fourth of July holidayThe DeKalb County Sanitation Department.
[adsanity id=”49303″ align=”aligncenter” /]
With the Fourth of July holiday happening this Wednesday, DeKalb County has announced its holiday collection schedule.
In observance of Independence Day, the DeKalb County Sanitation Division’s administrative and field operations will be closed, so all collection will be delayed by one day.
Garbage, recyclable materials and yard trimmings collection for residential customers will be based on the revised collection schedule below:
- Monday, July 2 – Normal collection day.
- Tuesday, July 3 – Normal collection day.
- Wednesday, July 4 – Independence Day observed; no collection service.
- Thursday, July 5 – Residential customers whose regularly scheduled collection day is Wednesday, July 4, will be serviced on Thursday, July 5.
- Friday, July 6 – Residential customers whose regularly scheduled collection day is Thursday, July 5, will be serviced on Friday, July 6.
The Sanitation Division’s administrative office, Central and North Transfer Stations and Seminole Road Landfill will be closed on Wednesday, July 4 and will reopen on Thursday, July 5 during normal operating hours.
For more information, go here.
[adsanity_group num_ads=1 num_columns=1 group_ids=2447 /]
[adsanity id=”31844″ align=”aligncenter” /]
[adsanity id=32721 align=aligncenter /]
[adsanity id=33719 align=aligncenter /]