Reminder: Avondale Estates accepting applications for Art CouncilArt display at Autumnfest in Avondale Estates, Ga. Photo by Dan Whisenhunt
[adsanity id=”49303″ align=”aligncenter” /]
Avondale Estates is forming an Arts Council and is looking for community stakeholders “who can bring a variety of strengths and skills in the start-up phase of council development,” the city has announced.
The initial focus of the council will be to create a framework and plan to include the vision, mission, values and strategic objectives for the arts in Avondale Estates.
[adsanity_group num_ads=1 num_columns=1 group_ids=2447 /]
[adsanity id=”31844″ align=”aligncenter” /]
The city is accepting applications for the council, and applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Professional arts organization experience with demonstrated ability to bring both financial and human resources to bear on behalf of an organization.
- Experience working with successful teams. Awareness of personal strengths and the ability to work with various personalities, leadership styles, and interests other than one’s own.
- Start-up, entrepreneurial experience with demonstrated ability in overcoming barriers with limited resources.
- Experience in the development of an organizational strategic plan, vision, mission values and objectives with a framework for execution.
- Community development and experience crafting community initiatives.
Applications are available here and can be returned to Avondale Estates City Hall, 21 N. Avondale Plaza, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.
Applications will be accepted through August.
[adsanity id=32721 align=aligncenter /]
[adsanity id=33719 align=aligncenter /]