West Ponce de Leon businesses to host day of live music performancesPhoto obtained via http://www.visitdecaturgeorgia.com/
[adsanity id=”52748″ align=”aligncenter” /]
Early next month, businesses along West Ponce de Leon Ave. in Decatur will transform their patios and parking lots into performance stages, offering live music to the community during the West Ponce Music Stroll.
The event is free and will take place on Saturday, Oct. 6.
Eight locations will host bands at different times throughout the day, from noon until 8 p.m. The schedule is as follows:
[adsanity_group num_ads=1 num_columns=1 group_ids=2447 /]
[adsanity id=”31844″ align=”aligncenter” /]
- Noon: Dave Frackenpohl Trio at Dancing Goats/Sprint, 419/431 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
- 1 p.m.: Susan Nease (hammer dulcimer) at Pastries-A-Go-Go, 235 Ponce de Leon Place
- 2 p.m.: Stoplight Roses at Mellow Mushroom/Decatur CD, 340/356 West Ponce de Leon Ave.
- 3 p.m.: Bird City Revolutionaries at Chai Pani, 406 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
- 4 p.m.: Performer TBA at Big Tex Cantina, 308 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
- 5 p.m.: Three-Way Mirror at Café Lily, 308 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
- 6 p.m.: Floral Print, Farm Burger, 410 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
- 7 p.m.: Jason Waller, Marlay House, 426 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
There will also be pop-up performances at The Pinewood, Highland Bakery, and The Marlay House.
For more information, go here.
[adsanity id=32721 align=aligncenter /]
[adsanity id=33719 align=aligncenter /]