Urban Pie in Kirkwood expands and reopensA photo of Urban Pie's patio. Photo provided to Decaturish
[adsanity id=”53103″ align=”aligncenter” /]
Urban Pie, a Kirkwood staple located on Hosea L. Williams Drive, recently celebrated its grand reopening after it closed briefly due to a renovation.
The restaurant, which started in 2006, grew from 783 square feet to 3,000 square feet during the renovation process. The renovation included adding, “A beautiful patio, horseshoe bar and inside dining area.”
“Owner Lisa Curtis had a vision of providing Kirkwood it’s largest patio and showpiece bar and that vision is now a reality,” the company said in a press release. “Craft beer, wine and signature cocktails complement the thin and crispy artisan pies and casual fare featuring lush salads, savory calzones and delectable wings. The vegan pies have a cult following. There is also a gluten free crust and keto option of a crustless pie.”
Urban Pie is offering the following specials, amenities and events:
· Monday thru Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. any signature pie for $15.50.
· Big screen TV’s are throughout for sports fans.
· Sunday Sessions feature live acoustic music on the covered patio from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
· $15 Craft beer pitchers on Monday.
· Wine Not Wednesday ~ free appetizer with a purchase of bottle of wine.
[adsanity id=”43479″ align=”aligncenter” /]
[adsanity id=”53545″ align=”aligncenter” /]
[adsanity id=”38887″ align=”aligncenter” /]
[adsanity id=”33719″ align=”aligncenter” /]