Early voting in Dec. 4 runoff election ends Friday, Nov. 30Photo by Dena Mellick
[adsanity id=”53551″ align=”aligncenter” /]
Early voting in DeKalb County for the Dec. 4 runoff election ends on Friday, Nov. 30.
If you were registered to vote in the Nov. 6 election, you are registered to vote in the runoff. The runoff election features two races:
[adsanity id=”43479″ align=”aligncenter” /]
– The Secretary of State race between Republican Brad Raffensperger and Democrat John Barrow
– The race for Public Service Commission between incumbent Republican Chuck Eaton and Democrat Lindy Miller.
The Public Service Commission regulates utilities.
To see early voting times and locations in DeKalb County, click here. The registration cut off was Oct. 9. If you don’t live in DeKalb County, you can check your county’s early voting times and locations by clicking here.
To look up your polling place and see a sample ballot, visit the Georgia Secretary of State’s My Voter Page by clicking here.
People who wish to vote will need to bring one of the following forms of identification, according to the Georgia Secretary of State’s office:
[adsanity id=”53937″ align=”aligncenter” /]
– Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free ID Card issued by your county registrar’s office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
– A Georgia Driver’s License, even if expired
– Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
– Valid U.S. passport ID
– Valid U.S. military photo ID
– Valid tribal photo ID
Please vote in the Dec. 4 election.
[adsanity id=”38887″ align=”aligncenter” /]
[adsanity id=”33719″ align=”aligncenter” /]