Tuesday, Dec. 4, is the runoff Election Day in GeorgiaFile Photo courtesy of Dena Mellick
The runoff election is Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. To look up your polling place and see a sample ballot, visit the Georgia Secretary of State’s My Voter Page by clicking here.
Early voting ended Nov. 30. If you were registered to vote in the Nov. 6 election, you are registered to vote in the runoff. The runoff election in DeKalb County features two races:
– The Secretary of State race between Republican Brad Raffensperger and Democrat John Barrow
– The race for Public Service Commission between incumbent Republican Chuck Eaton and Democrat Lindy Miller.
The Public Service Commission regulates utilities.
People who wish to vote will need to bring one of the following forms of identification, according to the Georgia Secretary of State’s office:
– Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free ID Card issued by your county registrar’s office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
– A Georgia Driver’s License, even if expired
– Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
– Valid U.S. passport ID
– Valid U.S. military photo ID
– Valid tribal photo ID
Please vote in the Dec. 4 election.