DeKalb County Board of Registrations and Elections hosts voter education forum on new equipmentFile photo by Jonathan Phillips
The DeKalb County Board of Registrations and Elections is hosting a demo and voter education forum at several local libraries to inform the public on Georgia’s new voting equipment, which will be used in the Presidential Primaries on March 24, 2020.
Those interested in learning about the new voting equipment can stop by at the following library locations:
– Flat Shoals: Thursday, Jan. 30, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
– William C. Brown: Monday, Feb. 3, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Scott Candler: Monday, Feb. 10, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Flat Shoals: Tuesday, Feb. 18, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
– Clarkston: Wednesday, Feb. 19, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Redan-Trotti: Monday, Feb. 24, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
– Stonecrest: Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
– Clarkston: Tuesday, March 3, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
– Chamblee: Saturday, March 7, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Salem-Panola: Saturday, March 14, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information about the DeKalb County Board of Registrations and Elections, check out: https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/voter-registration-elections/board-registration-elections.
Want Decaturish delivered to your inbox every morning? Sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here.
Do you appreciate quality local journalism? If you enjoy our coverage, please sign up to be a paying supporter of Decaturish. For as little as $3 a month, you can help us continue to cover your community. To learn more about becoming a paid subscriber, click here.