DeKalb County to hold second virtual town hall on COVID-19DeKalb County CEO Michael Thurmond. Photo by Dean Hesse.
DeKalb County, GA – DeKalb County on March 19 will hold its second virtual town hall to discuss the county’s response to the COVID-19.
The meeting will be this Thursday, March 19, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
You can watch the live stream by visiting:
– Comcast Cable Channel 23 in DeKalb County
– Facebook live: www.facebook.com/ItsInDeKalbGa
Questions are being accepted now and during the town hall via the following communications channels:
– Email at email@example.com.
– Social media:
The following officials will be present to discuss the county’s response:
– DeKalb County CEO Michael Thurmond
– Dr. S. Elizabeth Ford, district health director
– Ramona Tyson, interim superintendent of DeKalb County School District
– DeKalb County Board of Commissioners
– Federal representatives
– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
– DeKalb Municipal Association
– DeKalb County Government staff
Decaturish.com is working to keep your community informed about coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. All of our coverage on this topic can be found at Decaturishscrubs.com. If you appreciate our work on this story, please become a paying supporter. For as little as $3 a month, you can help us keep you in the loop about what your community is doing to stop the spread of COVID-19. To become a supporter, click here.
Want Decaturish delivered to your inbox every morning? Sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here.