Stone Mountain City Council holding special called meeting on June 7City of Stone Mountain Municipal Building. Photo by Dean Hesse.
Stone Mountain, GA — The Stone Mountain City Council on June 7 will hold a special called meeting to discuss a temporary construction easement and the city’s upcoming Juneteenth celebration.
The meeting will begin at 4:30 p.m.
Here are the access instructions:
Join Zoom MeetingMeeting ID: 863 9371 4258Passcode: 030103One tap mobile:
- +13126266799,,86393714258# US (Chicago)
- +16465588656,,86393714258# US (New York)Dial by your location:
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)Meeting ID: 863 9371 4258Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/
The construction easement is for an ADA ramp in the city’s right of way at 975 Main Street. To see the June 7 meeting agenda, click here.
The Tucker Observer is a new community news website owned by Decaturish.com. We provide locally sourced news about Tucker, Clarkston and Stone Mountain.
For more Tucker news, follow us on Facebook by clicking here. Follow us on Twitter by clicking here.
Want the latest news from the Tucker Observer delivered to your inbox every morning? Click here to sign up for our free daily newsletter.
To become a paying supporter of Tucker Observer, click here.