Stone Mountain City Council holding special called meeting to review audit reportCity of Stone Mountain Municipal Building. Photo by Dean Hesse.
Stone Mountain, GA — The Stone Mountain City Council will meet on Aug. 24 to discuss the city’s most recent audit report.
The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. and will be held via Zoom. Here are the access instructions.
Mayor & Council Special Called MeetingTuesday, August 24, 20216:30 PMPresentation of the FY2020 Annual Audit Report.Meeting ID: 833 8732 1186Passcode: 026995One tap mobile:
- +13126266799,,83387321186# US (Chicago)
- +16465588656,,83387321186# US (New York)Dial by your location:
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)Meeting ID: 833 8732 1186Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/
To see a copy of the agenda, click here.
The Tucker Observer is a new community news website owned by Decaturish.com. We provide locally sourced news about Tucker, Clarkston and Stone Mountain.
Want the latest news from the Tucker Observer delivered to your inbox every morning? Click here to sign up for our free daily newsletter.
To become a paying supporter of Tucker Observer, click here.