We are using the Disqus commenting system, which allows you to comment using an email or your social media accounts. To learn more about how to comment using Disqus, click here. We’d love to hear from you, even if we don’t agree with your opinions about our articles, but please remember:
– Commenting is a privilege, not a right.
– Comments personally attacking Decaturish and its authors will not be approved. This is a business, not a town square, but we know we aren’t perfect. We accept constructive criticism, but we’re not going to allow comments from people whose sole intent is to bash us and our business. If you want to bash us publicly, you can write a letter to the editor, using your real name, and send it to email@example.com and we’ll run it. We put our real names out there every day and think our critics should do the same.
– Any comment can be deleted at any time for any reason. If you have a question about why your comment was deleted, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be possible to edit and resubmit your comment.
– Any user can be banned at any time for any reason. Common reasons for banning a user include: threatening and/or racist language, stalking users on other websites, submissions that lack constructive criticism of our content or other users’ comments. (This post sucks, you’re dumb, etc.)
– Please be aware: If you submit the same comment repeatedly, you will get flagged by our spam filter. If you wish to comment on a topic, please write something original. Otherwise, your comment may not appear.
Bottom line: This is our establishment. Be polite to us and our guests, and we’ll do the same.